Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Media Magic Day 7

As Media Magic went through day seven, we discussed animal rights and continued our interviewing skills. This was done by all the students going out on the field to interview and report on the story of inanimate objects. Afterwards, we improved our record time in filming our intro. Bryan made a song for the intro which we used while we were performing! Everyone was very hyped for all the activities that were thrown at them. I, personally, had a little problem trying to adjust to the new roles given to me for filming the intro. I am now the man being interviewed by Nick Jackson. The lines were very long and complex to learn and had me stumbling a few times, but I made it through.

Who would win between an astronaut and a caveman? Obviously the mermaids would take them both out with aqua-nukes!

Blogged by the GREAT Charles Smith!









No comments:

Post a Comment