Thursday, March 14, 2013

What's shakin' bacon?!



What's happening?! :D
Hay-o! It's Martha! I know I'm back! It's been a while hasn't it? I get blogging duty today after being sick for a few days and gone from CMP. I really missed being here, regardless of feeling a bit under the weather. 

First of all, I brought candy as a treat for everyone to make up for being away for a few days. It seemed to work, and I'm glad everyone enjoyed it too. 

Today, we practiced our script writing on Celtx. We started out as a group just learning the basic ways to get around the program and ended up making a really hilarious scene where Ryan was in a dress and Mike in a bear costume at a restaurant called Planet Zorg.

After being sent off to work on doings from Wednesday, Eamon, Taylor, Felipe and I worked together to create an electrifying and tense story about the contents of a letter. Gotta admit, the process was not only fun, but I got to know a few people that I hadn't really gotten to work with yet.

Also found out that Eamon is my new Jedi! Originally I'd been working with Jake and now I'm excited that I get to meet everyone in detail. Only thing is, now my Jedi is taller than me. But I think I'll get used to it. I guess. :]


Overall, today was a good day and I really hope I get to work more closely with more students here at CMP. I hope I don't have to miss anymore days here, because I'm really enjoying it and it's really awesome to be back. I missed being here. 
The creativity is everywhere here and I love it.
Toodle-loo,
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment