Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Faith

I watch a lot of tv. I like to watch the Disney channel. My favorite shows are Shake It Up Chicago, Avatar, and Lost Girl.  My favorite movies are High school Muscial, CSI, The Gates, and Vampire Diaries.

I do go on the internet everyday. I mostly use it for my facebook to chat with friends.

When doing group work, I don't like sharing ideas because I am kinda shy, but I like to support other peoples ideas if I like the ideas.

If my close friend and I had a disagreement, first I would be quiet and think about what just happened to see what went wrong. If I was at fault I would kindly apologize but if not I would make her see reasons that she was wrong.

If I was asked to do something that I didn't know how to do I would first try to figure out how to do it myself but if I can't do it I would just leave it alone and ask for help.


No comments:

Post a Comment