Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How much T.V. do I watch. What are my favorite shows and movies?
Im not exactly sure how much T.V. I've been watching but it hasn't been a lot of T.V. I would say my favorite T.V. shows that i watch are Family Guy, Bleach, Adventure Time, and a few more I can't think of right now. The movies that I like are movies that are suspenseful and horror movies.  

How often do I go on the internet, and what do I use it for?
I go on the internet just about every day. I usually play games or go on YouTube and look at videos but lately I've been using it to look up information to learn more about the world.

When doing group work, which of these roles do I gravitate towards and why?
-Team leader, Has good ideas, shyly shares them, Has good ideas never share them, Hangs back and let other people do the work, Makes people laugh with shenanigans.
The role that i gravitate to the most is  has good ideas, shyly shares them. I gravitate towards that the most because I don't like my ideas being criticized so much.

Say a close friend and I got into an disagreement. How would I respond?
I'd most likely just start off in a calm voice and try to explain my side of the disagreement.

Say I'm asked to do something that I dont know how to do. How do I respond?
I always try and ask someone for help but if no one can help me I look up on how to do what I'm trying to do.    

No comments:

Post a Comment