Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Q: How much TV do you watch? WHat are your Favorite shows and movies.

A: I don't really watch TV alot anymore because there is nothing really on it. My Favorite TV shows are, Game of Thrones, Being Human, The Walking Dead, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Family Guy, varity of anime shows, and Burn Notice. I don't really have a favorite movie because I like alot of movies and I can't narrow it down.

Q: How often do you go on the internet, and what do you use it for? 

A: I go on the internet alot! I use it to play video games, to blog, do research, chat with friends online the list goes on and on.

Q: WHen doing group work, what role do you gravitate towards and why?

A: I see myself as a leader, because it's something that come natural to me. I'm very out spoken and I have great ideas and are willing to share it with others, as well as let others express their ideas.

Q: Say you and a close frined had a disagreement. How do you respond to it?

A: If I'm having a disagreement I try to resolve the conflict before it gets out of hand. I won't let a disagreement effect my friend ship. Just walk away.

Q: Say you're asked to do something you don't know to do. How do you respond?

A: If some one tells me to do something I don't know how to do I do my best to do it at the best of my abilities. I ask for that person to explain what it is that they want me to do and do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment