Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Advertisments in Windows, by Giovanni

Today everybody in Media Magic went on an adventure to find various advertisements that target different types of groups. When I walked down Main Street I saw many advertisements everywhere I went. Most of the advertisements that I saw were targeting either African American people or people who like to party. I think that the advertisers planned this because there are a large amount of African Americans on that side of town.

There was a poster that had a large amount of women in the front and the men in the back, which i thought appealed to guys who wanted to go to a party with lots of women. Also, on the same poster there was something that was said "18 or over for girls and 21 or older for men," meaning they want more women to come to the party so the guys would be happy. Most people wouldn't had noticed that it was advertising for both men and women, but in different ways.



One time time I was watching T.V. and I saw a commercial for a video game that I had  never seen before, and for some strange reason I had a strong urge to buy it, which I did the next day after bothering my mom multiple times. I think I liked it because it had a lot of fighting and I like fighting games.



Who would win in a fight, an astronaut or a caveman?
Personally, I think in a fight between an astronaut and a caveman that the caveman would win because cavemen are stronger and even though they are not that smart they are smart enough to create fire.

Blog post by Giovanni

No comments:

Post a Comment