Friday, March 30, 2012

Media Magic: The Last Hoorah

My Media Magic experience was amazing. I loved being here and meeting new people, all of whom I had never met. My favorite part of Media Magic was creating the silent movie from start to finish. My group thought of a great idea, put pen to paper, and picked up a camera to film. Shaquille did a great job editing. It was a hilarious.

Although we didn't get much footage on the walkway, it was a beautiful day outside, and I loved just taking the time to sit down and free-write. That wasn't the only gorgeous day that we got to go outside: we went by the river to the park and did a zombie-esque humanimation. It was so much fun!

I had a great time here at CMP. I learned a lot and I'm so glad I stepped out of my comfort zone and completed what I needed to do.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment