Thursday, March 15, 2012

Media Magic Day 17


Yesterday, the people of Media Magic and I went on a little field trip to the Walkway Over the Hudson.  We walked from Media Magic to the walking bridge, and I had a lot of fun on the way there. We were listening to music, talking to each other, and taking in the great outdoors of Poughkeepsie. Personally, I hate walking anywhere, even to school, but I had a lot of fun walking with my friends. When we arrived at the bridge I noticed that there were a lot of people walking the bridge either by themselves or with other people. I noticed a lot of dogs while I was walking along the bridge, I guess people use the bridge so their dogs can get exercise. While walking on the bridge we stopped and took time to write about anything for a couple of minutes, which we call a "free write." I decided to write about how unicorns are able to live on the bridge and ride people over the bridge.


Reflection of the Day: Think of a time that you were influenced by an advertisement and describe it.

One time when I was watching t.v. I saw a commercial that was selling those butterfly growing things and for some strange reason I wanted it so badly that I actually got it.

                 blog post by - Giovanni Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment