Friday, March 30, 2012

It's Our Last Day!



The time at Media Magic was AWESOME!!! I also wish that it hadn't ended so soon. It was really, really fun here and I hope I get accepted to be in the next program that they're doing. One thing I learned that was fun was how to edit movies on iMovie. Another thing that I learned was how to use a flip camera.  I also learned a lot about animation, which was also pretty awesome. Three great memories that I have are the making of the silent films, The last day of Media Magic because it was so fun just being here today, and the making of Media Magic Man. All those memories are the best to me because they were really fun and enjoyable to me. I feel sorry for the couple of people that missed the last day because it was great here.

DonDre Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment