Friday, March 30, 2012

Good Times With the Cast

Um, let's see... Media Magic is a big family to me. I remember when I first came to Children's Media Project. I felt like I was clueless the whole time. Now I feel that if the old me came here, I could teach him a lot. Starting with iMovie I learned a lot. Learning how to answer an office phone was kinda fun.  And learning how to get different camera shots. The first day was so funny because I got to meet some people, even though I knew most of them. The second day was even better because everyone was so quiet even thought there was one girl. But my best memory was the last day, everyone working together and reading each other's minds. It was true media magic, I can't wait until it starts again.

Shaquille of Media Magic


No comments:

Post a Comment