Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Super Duper Uber Blog Post By BILLIQUE

 

The amount of t.v I watch is probably 3 to 4 hours a day. My favorite t.v show is Scrubs and my favorite movie is Chronicle. The amount of time i spend on a computer is not that long but on the internet I play loads of online games like call of duty black ops. When I'm doing group work I'm kind of a cross of a group leader and a person who uses shenanigans to spread joy and happiness to all. If me and a close friend got into a argument id deflect all things they say and tell them i am sorry and i hope they  forgive me. If someone told me to do something I don't  know how to do tell them to explain it to me so I can do it.    
                                   I am Billique and I approve of this message

No comments:

Post a Comment