Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's Martha Madness TIME!

Q&A Time! <3



Q) How much TV do you watch? What are your favorite shows and movies?

I don't really watch alot of TV. Hardly much of any. But when I am watching TV, I am on MNet all the TIME! I absolutely love MCountdown, a korean music show, and HelloPop! Because they keep me in tune to all of the things about a culture I adore. When I am not watching Asian television, I'm watching movies. My favorite movies of all time are Sweeney Todd, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Ninja Assassin, Wristcutters and my favorite of all is I Am a Cyborg But That's Okay. I love horror movies, I love indie movies, I adore documentaries and even musicals. 

Q) How often do you go on the internet and what do you use it for?

I go on the internet quite often. I practically spend m y life on it. Not negatively of course. I do alot of art things only. I edit photography and submit it to DeviantArt, I make my own movie trailers for my stories, I write quite alot and have even started my own book series, I roleplay which gets my creative juices flowing and of course, I listen to music ALL OF THE TIME. Youtube is practically my sanctuary.

When doing group work, which of these roles do you gravitate towards and why?

You know when you have to work in a group? And you always have that side you lean towards being. I'm not that gal to just shut up and not say my ideas, but I'm not the leader either. I can't have that much power. Muahaha! But anyway, I usually either openly, confidently, or shyly, and that's all depending on whether I am comfortable around the group, express my ideas. Usually, I try to be mannerly about it, because I like to be polite but sometimes you gotta put your foot down and say "HEY! There ain't enough room in this town for both of us to be talking at the same time!" And give your opinion but also take into account what others say as well.

Q)You and a friend have a disagreement. How would you respond?

Sometimes, friends disagree with each other. We all know this. And if you are saying right now that you have never had a disagreement with a friend, you're a liar, or your friend is a robot you made. I handle the problem a little different than everyone else. I try my best to solve it, talk it out and try to be the sweetest I can be to fix things. And that's actually VERY, VERY sweet. If they still are at a standstill, I leave it up to them. A friendship is a two person thing, not a one person thing. You never know how one person is going to react. But you always have to remember, as much a friendship is a two person commitment, you need to do what makes you happy. If they can't value your friendship enough to put all bad things and horrible discussions aside, than they don't truly value your friendship. 

Q) You're asked to do something you don't know. How would you respond?

"Martha, go fly that airplane over there?" I bet you're thinking to yourself, "Martha, how are you going to do that? You're a child prodigy pilot? AWESOME!" But no. I am not. I cannot fly airplanes, as much as I want to I can't. I do not want to cause a disaster by crashing a plane into someone's farm. So I research. I try my best to just, fill myself with as much knowledge as I can about what I am trying to do. That way I can do it.

So that's all this amoeba of creativity has to say! LATERZ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment