Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A little bit about Chauls

Hey, Chauls here! For my first post, I'll be doing a little Q and A about myself.

Q) How much TV do you watch? What are your favorite shows and movies?

A) On a regular day, I watch about 4 hours of TV. When I'm being lazy, it blows up to approximately 10 hours! I enjoy watching House, Family Guy, Scrubs, and Game of Thrones. As of now, my most beloved movies are Chronicle, SuckerPunch, and lastly Charlie St. Cloud. Yeah, I watch chick flicks.

Q) How often do you go on the internet and what do you use it for?

A) Seeing that I have a smartphone I'm going to have to say ALL THE TIME. I'm usually looking for new pictures to inspire my constant hunger for the arts. Other than that, I'm talking to distant friends on Facebook or listening to funny people on YouTube.

Q)You and a friend have a disagreement. How would you respond?

A) This happens at least every two weeks. I'll talk to a friend of mine and we may get into a bit of a skirmish. I take a good breather (lasting up to four days) and try my best to come to an answer we both can agree with.

Q) You're asked to do something you don't know. How would you respond?

A) Hmm...I'd most likely attempt to get the hang of this new ability or skill. That's mainly why I joined CMP! I wanted to expand my horizons from just drawing and sketching. If I want to work in animation, I'd be much better for me to learn filming, recording, and how to correctly storyboard. 


      And that's all for Q and A! Let's go on to Group Roles. For me, it's mainly the funny guy making shenanigans or the one who has amazing ideas, but rarely shares them. The reason why is because when I am in a group, I tense up and the only way I can release stress is through comedy. After I let all of the giggles out, my brain begins to go into overtime and come up with all of these super awesome ideas but I would not share them. Mainly due to my fear of ridicule from my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment