Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Q & As I must answer

Okay - the funny thing is: I don't have cable, so I don't really watch tv. The the shows I do get to see that I like are Glee, Secret Life of an American Teenager, House, 1000 Ways to Die, the news, Ellen, Too Cute, The Seven, and Man vs. Food. My favorite movies are Forest Gump, The Princess Bride, The Transformer Movies, Men in Black, The Lion King, Tangled and The Princess and Frog.

 I'm on the interent at least once a week. I usally go on the internet to talk to friends, learn new things, look at pictures, school stuff, and listen to new music. My favorite websites are Ask.com, Yahoo.com, Google.com, Facebook.com, Youtube.com and Pandora.com.

When I work in a group I'm leader or a goup member who has good ideas but only kind of shares them. These roles appeal to me because I am good at leading others and organizing things but sometimes others want a turn at being a leader so I let them, but I still help out.

If a close friend and I had a disagreement I would try my best to work things out with them, and if that didn't work I'd give us so thime to think it over. Sometimes you disagree on something and that's okay because no one agrees on everything. If that friend is that important you'll work it out.

Sometimes when I'm asked to do something that I don't know how to do I simply ask for help.






No comments:

Post a Comment