Monday, February 25, 2013

The Goals of a Yoda

In my time of being a Yoda in Media Magic, I vow to be an excellent mentor to the Padawan I have been assigned to. I will use my great wisdom to guide my student to greatness. Probably once a week or two weeks, I will ask my Padawan a series of question about what they have learned how they have learned it and what do they think about it.
I joined the Children's Media Project since I was in the seventh grade. I am now a senior in high school and my fondness for the Children's Media Project is immense. I will be staring The Culinary Institute of America this September and my excitement for it is great; once I graduate, I wish to open my very own restaurant and use my media making skills to advertise the wonderful food establishment I will be opening up.

No comments:

Post a Comment