Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Gotta get it into perspective


Today was great! We did acting today and my first time on camera was nerve recking and fun at the same time. There are five steps to this film making process, step 1: brainstorming, step 2: script, step 3: storyboard, step 4: filming, step 5: editing. It was great collaborating with the other Yoda's and Jedi's. We did a film on arguments on how to say the word specific. We did multiple scenes to make sure it was perfect and I really enjoyed it. Hope to do this again. I liked being the actress but, I guess trying the camera won't hurt.

                                                                                                      -Jedi, Nyree

HEY, sup today we had a media collab with the Yoda's and the jedi's, and so far we nailed it with the ultimate power of coolness of jack. I had a huge amount of fun getting to know my Jedi and the other Jedi's and we got a lot.I'm gonna be in the next films so I know I can't wait.

                                                                         -Yoda, Billique, complete,this is

No comments:

Post a Comment